View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2014, 20:01 (Ref:3416335)   #247
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
If they park in the station car park on that side of the station they get 30 minutes free, so you should be fine.

They could also orbit of Blvd Robert Jarry across the open bit on front of the station, but realistically the car park us going to be the best bet.

If they need longer the multistory beyond the car rental places is very reasonably priced.
They won't need to wait that long, I don't think. So the station car park is where, exactly? Just making sure. The person who's picking me up can be direction-challenged. If I look at Google Maps I see a parking icon off Blvd Robert Jarry north of the station just slightly. Is that it? Looks like you come off Robert Jarry going north, do the circular bit around the front of the station and continue north to the parking.

Thanks bunches for the info!
keke