Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 2022, 14:15 (Ref:4120348)   #420
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Club des Pilotes

I confess I knew little about the ACO's Club des Pilotes although I did know that the Singher grandstand had something to do with it as I'd seen the sign at the back of the grandstand for a few years now.

I found this article from DSC in 2014 when the clubhouse in the grandstand was opened.

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2014/0...augurated.html

I record this as I've recently acquired a copy of the 2021-22 'Review' of the Club. I'm not entirely sure, but I assume that this review is generally only available to club members. It's a very smart 64 page booklet with articles in English and French about former Le Mans drivers. Really rather neat. I noticed that this is the 6th such review. It would be rather nice to get hold of the other five! (But as I've never seen one before, that sounds unilkely....).
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1507.JPG