Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2023, 19:26 (Ref:4163261)   #972
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
Does Hindy usually disappear at the end of the races? I caught the last hour and a half or so on RLM and was surprised (I think!) to have not heard him.

But whoever was on w/Trussers, I'm guessing Craill bc Aussie, it was good at that point...
Crailsy is indeed the lone Aussie.

Still blows my mind Trussers never takes a break (well, he hasn't in any broadcast I've heard, but didn't listen in much to RLM this year, for many reasons). But Hindy hasn't done a final shift in quite some time, if I'm correct.