View Single Post
Old 5 May 2022, 00:45 (Ref:4108927)   #62
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For sure I know this isn’t what you are saying, but I like the difficult, and sure artificially, high bar f1 requires new viewers to clear in order to just watch their first race. Been watching for a long time and I’m still learning.

This maybe more then anything else is why I watch. The numerous ways this one sport intersects with so many areas of human endeavour and commerce that I enjoy leaves me continually intrigued.

In that light, if newcomers find it hard to understand…well
I’m ok with that. Also aware how pretentious that is but not everything has to be for everybody right?