View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2022, 17:19 (Ref:4096988)   #31
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
I was trying to explain this to my wife on Sunday following a retelling of the final lap. In the states we can't get away from safety cars. Not going away. So the question is which direction do you take in terms of giving advantages or disadvantages.

In the words of my good buddy Michael masi, it's a car race. We go motor racing. If you can have less of a race or more, the series, entrants, and fans by and large want more, not less. What if instead of gaining two laps an entrant loses two laps? Great we just took even more wind from the sails of the race.

It really is lesser of two evils, and we're not really recalling the greater of two evils really evil at all. When in truth the majority doesn't want that option at all