View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2022, 00:05 (Ref:4097040)   #36
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
I usually don´t watch IMSA but the event and quality of teams and drivers seemed very interesting to me.

That interest vanished as soon as I got to know how the FCY procedure worked and that´s when I stopped watching and came back with 2 hours to go.

Following 15 hours just to see if someone retires or hits big trouble is, from my point of view, far from enjoying drivers and cars making something that could mean the victory or a good result at the end of the day.

The fact that a driver gets in the car and pulls out some amazing stints in the middle of the night in a race like this has zero value. A driver jumping into a car and having 5 spins, as long as the car has no damage, has no cost either.

Enjoy the 90mins of every single race of the season
I'll enjoy what I want to, thx!