View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2024, 19:42 (Ref:4205376)   #14
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Condition of track, the race or attendance aren't a consideration in the race staying on the schedule. If China pays it will be on the schedule
Umm, not sure I agree. You have pulled together a lot of stuff into that. If the race (for whatever reason) is some type of cluster for long enough of time, Liberty will walk away (not renew). No doubt they want a race in the Chinese market, but they may not be so desperate to support a dumpster fire. Note, I am talking a hypothetical outcome over the next few years. For all we know China might produce races in 2024 and 2025 that work well enough.

Richard