View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 2018, 18:42 (Ref:3842591)   #40
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by btracing82 View Post
doubt that always enjoy meeting new people at the track and having a few drinks the only issue im going to have is park back near the spectator hill concessions and sit on the hill and as you know moving from the back part of the track to the front can be a pain but im pretty sure I know where y'all are at think I saw y'all last year I shuttled to the souvenir area and started walking your way but only made it to the picnic tables under the faris wheel I had only been out the cast 5 days and foot was killing me
I like meeting new people, too, but depending on the day and time of the day, we may not ALL be so hospitable. Some of us tend get extreme body odor further into the race weekend while others tend to get sloppy drunk by the end of the day. I, of course, do none of these things.

And yep, the shuttle heads right past us and we're fairly close to vendor village.