View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2016, 14:09 (Ref:3695822)   #1613
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
can confirm that being on the receiving end of the "not really bothered" attitude when you're sweating your bum off getting the car out for them is a huge kick in the teeth. because you have to keep working at 100% knowing full well that they're not going to TRY 100%. but if you stop working at full pace things go wrong and it gives the driver something to really moan about...
Same with children and karting - I spent hours on end prepping the karts, for very little thanks! And last time, "I don't really feel like going out in this session"...

On the other hand, it's a job*, I get on with it. * unpaid.

How about this one? My boss resigned a month ago, so the company I work for decided to close the entire office, making everyone redundant. But I don't blame my boss - it's his life to do with as he he sees fit. Just like I don't blame Rosberg, or anyone who makes life choices for their own benefit. We are, after all, a very selfish species on the whole.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.