View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2023, 12:09 (Ref:4171768)   #59
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Just started the replay on Peacock. The replay starts on lap 22. Oh cock.
That's helpful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Peacock is dreadful app, but it has both IMSA and Indycar races
For the actual replay on Peacock, my favorite is when it breaks into the race for an ad that is REALLY embarrassing if children are present and doesn't stop the actual feed so you have to rewind the coverage while trying to explain to your kid what they just saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I'm way way behind but plus side of Peacock being useless they don't actually care what I watch, never get what I've saved on front page, just the same watch our garbage TV. Oh and the Nic Cage vampire movie isn't even bad funny, it's just BAD BAD BAD, wouldn't watch it on a plane with nothing else
The fam tried to get me to watch that. Nope. Not happening. And I was able to avoid the winner announcement but there's no avoiding Townsend screaming stupidity over everyone else. He needs to go.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 7 Aug 2023 at 12:14.