View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2019, 08:18 (Ref:3947999)   #1530
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
No one else will be interested.The only pay tv provider Murdoch’s Foxtel has been going broke and in the last year has dropped live coverage of Indycar,NASCAR and DTM as well as many other non motor racing sports.Will probably not exist in 5 years time.Free to Air is also incurring huge losses and have picked up exactly none of the sports events Foxtel has dropped.
The only options will be WEC stream although the time difference means live is no use for the first 8 hours of the race and the full YouTube replay which is up 3 weeks after the race.Just have to stay ignorant of what went on for those 3 weeks.
I am a big enough fan to have travelled to watch the race but no live coverage will mean my interest will plummet.
That truly sucks and I honestly feel for you!
As you mention, the stream is a possibility and do not forget that sleep during the 24hours is possible . (Albeit a bit more difficult as the race will boarder pretty close to your monday)