Thread: ELMS ELMS 2015 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2014, 12:02 (Ref:3472203)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
something that involved sea or airfreight and long distance plane tickets would start to price a lot of entrants out of the market. so it's absolutely key to keep it on the european continent.

but i really like the idea of a big halo race too - somewhere awesome like the red bull ring (it's the scenery, the sunsets there are awesome) would be great, i don't think you need a particularly legendary venue as long as it was a decent drivers circuit and good for spectating. i'd like to think there were ways of making sure the cost stays within reasonable margins somehow, but obviously that's easier said than done.

at the moment the elms season is too short, but they don't half go to some decent tracks. silverstone aside they're all great venues. so glad they didn't go the tilkedrome route of the single seaters.