View Single Post
Old 3 May 2005, 12:18 (Ref:1291980)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC2guy
Can i purchase a parking only ticket on arrival ? I will arrive Saturday morning and leave Sunday night, so don't need camping, as i always fall asleep at the side of the track. There are 2 of us, so if it rains, could sleep in the car. ( What do i mean, rain !!!! ) Thanks in advance for info.

By the way, its very important to take note that the ACO have banned any sleeping during the 24 hours this year. Anyone found in breach of this new regulation will not receive tickets for next year's race and will have to watch F1 for the rest of the season instead as a penance........