View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2022, 11:39 (Ref:4121974)   #129
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had a great weekend. Almost 10000 spectators inside the building, cheering on the Brits in qualifying and the races.

The cars are very much faster than they used to be - quicker than last year, even - and despite my apparent incident magnet, only two gently kissed the wall on the exit of the final corner. Evidently they preferred to have their accidents elsewhere!

From my perspective both races were pretty good. It didn't work out as a win for him but on both days it was notable how out of step Cassidy was with his attack mode, which gained him a few places. Dennis drove brilliantly all weekend so it was good to see him take a decent points haul home with him.