View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2013, 20:49 (Ref:3314804)   #426
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Exactly so - getting 'lost' in the race, particularly as strategies begin to unfold after the first hour or so is fascinating. I often don't bother to listen to RLM for the first half an hour to an hour and I know James is much the same. Whilst I immensely enjoy Trussers strategic insights, there are others whom, whilst entertaining, are not always on the money.....

Horses for courses. That's the delight of endurance racing. You can sit tight and soak it up or you can wander around taking in the sights, sounds and smells. Some people just don't get it, but the faithful know when they're truly well off. Somehow beats a Red Bull peeing all over everyone else for an hour and a half every other Sunday