Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2023, 13:50 (Ref:4147021)   #440
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ludicrous price. I have that one too, unsurprisingly. I don't believe it's that rare, in fact IIRC, I swapped 4 of them a couple of years ago. Now if you can find a 1991 Series B or C, I'd be interested.....
A local 'automobilia' auction site in Aus (ironically called Donington auctions) had a 1958 LM24 ticket for sale the other day....described simply as "Le Mans: An original 1958 Le Mans entry ticket, specifically for the 21st and 22nd June, 1958"
I was the winning bid at one stage going into the final day.... at AU$20 (about £11.00). I missed the final part of the auction and it ended up going for AU$100 at hammer fall.

Last edited by E.B; 14 Mar 2023 at 13:57.