View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2023, 01:57 (Ref:4148212)   #52
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
You know that knob on the TV, you can turn it and watch something else. Oh yeah, and pretending it's nascar shows you're effin clueless, similar rules were in alms but heaven forbid actually have a complaint that's not oh NASCAR in basis. We get it, you're an elite mind and you know how to run something you've had ZERO ZERO ZERO actual day to day involvement in.
Strong response, Broad! I appreciate it.

I haven't watched the US TV broadcasts of IMSA races in a while since they aren't as good as Hindy and the ad free IMSA Tv global feed.

But more concerning, your attitude reeks of a race fan that's numb to everything that could make this series even greater than it is...simply because it's "good enough". The classic, "its good enough for me therefore there's no reason why it shouldn't be for you", is such an apathetic standpoint. As a fan I want this series to be the best it can possibly be, and I'll proudly continue to beat that drum. I also find it ironic how fans in your class of thought would never hesitate to criticize the likes of nascar and how race control manages their (artificial) races. Yet, when a justified concern comes forward when the series' starts edging closer and closer to the worst habits of it's stock car racing parent company, it's completely out of line? Oh well, 'spose were gonna have to agree to disagree, Broad.