View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2023, 19:16 (Ref:4148529)   #58
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
Strong response, Broad! I appreciate it.

I haven't watched the US TV broadcasts of IMSA races in a while since they aren't as good as Hindy and the ad free IMSA Tv global feed.

But more concerning, your attitude reeks of a race fan that's numb to everything that could make this series even greater than it is...simply because it's "good enough". The classic, "its good enough for me therefore there's no reason why it shouldn't be for you", is such an apathetic standpoint. As a fan I want this series to be the best it can possibly be, and I'll proudly continue to beat that drum. I also find it ironic how fans in your class of thought would never hesitate to criticize the likes of nascar and how race control manages their (artificial) races. Yet, when a justified concern comes forward when the series' starts edging closer and closer to the worst habits of it's stock car racing parent company, it's completely out of line? Oh well, 'spose were gonna have to agree to disagree, Broad.
The first time I hear about the series taking Tenths comments in to account I'll accept ANYTHING you listed above. Th ONLY ONLY ONLY power you have as a fan to introduce change is turning it off and not supporting those events. Otherwise what exactly are you actually doing to affect change?? Whinging and crying online with "solutions" that have been discussed in depth as to why, when some of us have actually asked those involved, they won't work isn't exactly a solution y'all think it is. It's a rocking chair, gives you something to do but won't get ya anywhere.