View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2023, 23:03 (Ref:4149429)   #66
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
You're contradicting yourself somewhat. There are 2 versions of FCY: the standard one and the short one.
I thought that’s what I said! Poorly written, sorry.

Quote:
Difference is pits staying closed for the shorter version. As you described short ones are only applied if a previous FCY was less than 30 minutes prior + during last 30 mins of a race. Time difference between the 2 versions is around 10 mins.
Yes.

Although you have failed somewhat in your description. It can be longer if there is a lot of tidy up to do.
Quote:
I'm in favor of dropping the standard version and applying the short one for every FCY. Pits closed every time. The occasional fuel victim does not outweigh the substantial amount of green racing time gained.
I’d be cool with that too, but they’ve chosen to have the different route.

Whatever, they are pretty consistent in how they apply it. Although they are often accused of not being so.

Last edited by Adam43; 27 Mar 2023 at 23:09.