View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2023, 13:55 (Ref:4181723)   #70
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3_Fan View Post
From the S365 post race notebook

***The race featured 13 full-course cautions, totaling 93 laps or three-and-a-half hours of time behind the safety car.

My thoughts...this is a major reason why my interest in the Petit Le Mans has diminished over the years. I hardly watched it on Saturday to be honest. I knew what was going to happen.
Ok, then no need to comment about how bad it is. You can just move to the JUNK that is straight GT3 racing and have IMSA to the thousands who show up and support the series over the tens of fans you see on GTAmerica events