View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2023, 19:45 (Ref:4181760)   #74
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I noticed something else at petit that I hadn't recently with the yellow flag procedures. There were a lot of extra track vehicles on track, moving around and doing maneuvers that didn't seem necessary or related to the incident at hand. It seemed pretty dangerous and they were always in the way in corners and I was worried one of the cars was going to hit them. At one point a car was being flat towed back to the pits and they just pulled out on the back straight in front of the oncoming slew of cars and then after they're getting passed into turn 10 they decided to stop and let the field go by.