View Single Post
Old 6 May 2023, 13:48 (Ref:4154702)   #3
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Last year the Acura teams seemed to have it covered at Laguna Seca. Pole, fastest lap and a 1-2. Even though the cars are different those teams know how to race this track…

Clear favorites for this weekend?

This year more than just the Acura Caddy show. Maybe we’ll see the BMW continue to improve?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
I'd say it depends what "brilliant" idea pops up in Ricky's or Filipe's head this time #60 Acura for sure is more predictable but usually doesn't challenge for the wins. In theory Acura should have the upper hand as they just have the best car but who knows what will happen during the race, especially since it's IMSA with Full Course Yellows

To my surprise, Porsche is in 1st in the drivers championship. I think this will be a close battle all year depending on who decides to make that last second move and wipe out the competition!