View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2019, 01:15 (Ref:3884523)   #50
CyberMotor
Veteran

United States
CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!CyberMotor has a real shot at the podium!
I gave up on the IMSA app years ago. Don't have cable so relied upon in-car cameras and RLM for following races.

The best of all mediums so far has been Roku replaying all 24 hours of Daytona. I've seen the first 18 hours about three times. I can't wait to find out who wins!

The camera work and direction seemed much better this race, especially, the synchronization of the distant camera following a couple of cars jostling for position and then switching to the in-car cameras in the middle of the action. Good stuff.

Interesting to see where RLM had their broadcast booth. They were right where one of my favorite photo spots used to be down at the end of the paddocks next to that telephone phone at Turn One. There used to be just enough room to squeeze in between the pole and fence to get close to the action as the cars hard braked off the banks into the flat turn.