View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2024, 02:15 (Ref:4201076)   #36
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Nail View Post
Good for Dixon and he's a master at it and I'm a massive fan but I hate the tyre and fuel conservation that goes on in both IndyCars and F1.

I want to see proper racing! Spec the cars so that the drivers have to go hard at it for the full race. Can't be that difficult to do that if the will is there.
Uhh, knowing that fastest to the end not fastest laps is how you win is pretty much the history of racing. At no point in history has it ever been hammer and tong every lap, in fact you could argue it's more aggressive now than ever before with cars actually making through an entire event