View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2004, 02:35 (Ref:1003068)   #19
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Well wait just a minute!! What are Williams testing JV for??? No one has really specified! Might be for driving, might be an intelligence test, or a blood test or any number of tests.

I still haven't figured out why F1 "needs" JV as they seemingly have been doing quite nicely without him this year, and one can argue that BAR was doing without him prior to that (sorry couldn't help myself!).

I mean, look at the grid: you have Trulli walking about with his hair in some sort of modified "Pippi Longstocking" sort of deal, Schumi Lite wandering about with the latest revision of the Cora Schumacher Schumi Lite model (the latest "enhancements" being way more interesting than anything Trulli is up to with his coiffure), JPM stalking around just being JPM - you get the picture!

JV was a terrific driver in his day and unfortunately, that day has passed. I am just enjoying watching JB and TS get everything they can out of the current BAR instead of sitting around and being sullen.

And welcome to the Forum marvander!

Last edited by JohnSSC; 14 Jun 2004 at 02:36.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.