View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2005, 15:22 (Ref:1420084)   #20
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Been to Indy and Montmeló...

Indianapolis, as a part of racing history, is as good as you'll get. You can see good portions of the track too and the tickets are amongst the cheapest of the calendar. The racing and the track itself aren't very spectacular, but for sheer atmosphere and the museum are worth the trip. It isn't very easy to find the track if you haven't got a map (absolutely no signs when we were there this year, amazing), and though we didn't bother much to find out after the fiasco the race was, there didn't seem to be much going on in the city.

Montmeló is quite spectator friendly. It's not as expensive as some other European GPs and has some nice viewing places. Plus, the racing seems to have improved slightly recently. It isn't very far from Barcelona which is a great place to be, and well, it's my home GP so I like it!