View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2023, 22:02 (Ref:4145931)   #65
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Disaster for McLaren today. Apparently Lando had a pneumatic issue which required him to pit every 10 laps for a recharge. For Piastri, I watched the in-car via F1TV and it seemed like when he would turn the wheel it would disconnect the steering wheel electronics. She he was having problems with the screen blanking out, getting stuck in a specific gear, etc. When in the pits, they swapped steering wheel, but it kept doing the same thing. You could see they rebooted the system a few times and it still had the same issues even with the new wheel. I would guess maybe the harness that is connected to the steering shaft. Anyhow, I expect its an easy fix, but still rough for the team.

Richard