View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2006, 07:55 (Ref:1767408)   #24
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Can anyone confirm whether or not there is work going on at, or scheduled for, Arnage corner (widening/reprofiling)?
An article on DSC this morning explains all. The road from Arnage corner to the Porsche curves has been resurfaced. The cost? A cool 250,000 euro's.

From what I can tell from the photographs, the new tarmac begins at the very end of the short straight between Indianapolis and Arnage, the join between old and new being at the point the cars turn right through Arnage.

I had heard that there would be some widening of the track at Arnage, but it looks no different to me at first glance. Perhaps I'm wrong.