View Single Post
Old 7 May 2020, 09:30 (Ref:3974875)   #48
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
Not to mention that no mainstream auto maker [...] even sells a fully electric car yet, certainly not in North America.
Are you sure? A quick Google suggests that the following fully electric cars are on sale in NA (depends on if you view them as mainstream auto makers though ):

Audi E-Tron
BMW i3
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Honda Clarity Electric
Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Hyundai Kona Electric
Jaguar I-Pace
Kia Niro EV
Mini Cooper SE
Nissan Leaf
Nissan Leaf Plus
Porsche Taycan