View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2013, 22:14 (Ref:3234244)   #226
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What a weekend. Probably not the best Silverstone race weekend to have camped at. Managed to survive it despite sleeping in the brace position. The wind was insane! Didn't think it could get worse than in the main grandstand but apparently it could.

After everything I got home and realised I got fairly well sunburnt today. Not sure when that happened. Maybe at 9am this morning watching the F3.

Not a vintage six hours but I still find this type of racing riveting regardless. I feared going to watch this in April might take a bit of the shine off in June for the big one but I really don't think that is going to be an issue.