View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2013, 08:38 (Ref:3234441)   #232
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
Frozen and wind-blasted on Saturday, watched live streaming of the second half of the race yesterday and appreciated the way the director kept giving us a variety of action, not just concentrating on the lead all the time.

Sorry not to have encountered a few familiar names around the track on Saturday. Even though I've never met any of you, I guess I would recognise Andrew from his photos.

I can't understand why the most northerly race is run so early in the season. It should be run at its old date of mid-May or mid-September, when there's a a chance that the weather will be better. Just to rub it in, it hit twenty-five degrees in Le Mans yesterday......
well you know where we will be in June so make sure you come to the meeting on Saturday or one of the events on Friday