View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2020, 12:14 (Ref:3979610)   #6129
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
Formula E is incredibly slow. Racing on track sizes more suited to karting helps hide this for the most part.
That may be true - but they get a bit more than 5 laps, which is what was suggested would happen if BTCC went full-electric.

Althouhg I wouldn't describe 0-60mph in under 3 seconds, and top speed of >170mph as 'incredibly slow'.