View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2022, 10:18 (Ref:4131167)   #168
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm assuming there's still a shuttle bus stop for Porsche Curves but don't think parking is possible unless you've got a ticket for Travel Dest or Beausejour. I think a lot of Beausejour is private site too now.

Anyway I went back to Porsche Curves entry for the first time since 2011 this year. Had previously been on the outside pre TR. Inside is still decent - credit to CTD for letting us know how to walk there. You have to cut through some allotments and there is a security guy there to check your GE ticket.

5 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr
60 by Richard Simpson, on Flickr