View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2012, 19:48 (Ref:3095080)   #144
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
Is this not the beauty of the Radio LeMans team? They all have their individual personalities and bring those to the broadcast, which probably breaks all records for a sporting event live coverage in terms of experience and diversity of opinion. Whilst we may empathise more with some individuals than others, I would venture to suggest that the overall balance is as good as it's possible to achieve and I, for one, am lost in admiration for the extent and quality of their coverage.
I have had the fortunate personal experience of watching some of the team (John H and Nick D) work on the commentary for the 360MRC 6 hour races at Snetterton and the passion, professionalism and enthusiasm for motorsport, particularly endurance racing is beyond belief. It certainly lifts our event to world class standards!
AMEN THAT

The first time we met Eve and John we knew straight away that the passion which is obvious on air...is backed up off air too. Nick is a great addition and lets not forget Charles, The Two Pauls (actually there were three in that booth this year but I cant say who the third one was) and the rest of the team too ....thing is...as they say....picture a group of friends down the pub sitting round a table talking about MotorSport over a beer

They are the table... collectively