View Single Post
Old 20 May 2021, 17:38 (Ref:4052434)   #15
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
I can see 5 of those 6 working out. I wonder who could run the Acura Pro effort? Can also see Mercedes and Audi bringing out the big guns for Daytona and Sebring. (Marcielo, Engle, D Vanthoor, etc). Also Porsche can certainly expand their efforts too. GTD Pro might feel like a GT World Challenge Europe enduro race plus Corvette for the 36 hours of Florida races in 2022. Yeah....I'm for that!
It is unknown at this point how much factory support the pro class will have. I suspect some, at least with drivers, but beyond that, no clue.

My shot at teams in pro:

Corvette racing (duh)
BMW - Rahal and maybe a Turner car in the future?
Porsche - Wright or Pfaff and maybe a Core car?
Lexus - Vasser Sullivan
Lambo - Paul Miller and maybe Grasser
Acura - ???