Thread: My Tracks
View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2002, 22:15 (Ref:349541)   #46
Lee Janotta
Veteran

Lee Janotta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay, this is the first "complete" version I could do... Other pieces of track which form a club course, national circuit, and other parts will come later.

I'll also add photos from other tracks which illustrate elevation changes and views of corners similar to these. For reference, the larger oval is 1.5 miles in length, an except duplicate of Michigan.

If you've raced at Cadwell Park, you should notice I lifted the Mountain and the esses just afterwards, and dropped them into that section in the lower right area.

As the track leaves the first oval, is runs through a gap in the stands. It enter the second oval likewise, but leaves it by cutting down into the infield, and then passing thru a tunnel. It re-enters the larger oval by going through another tunnel, running onto the drag strip in the middle of the oval, and then onto a short road to the right leading back onto the oval at the start of the banking.

Hope ya like!

The name, by the way, is Rocky Mountain International Raceway, and while I don't have a specific plot of land picked out, should be within two hours of Denver, Colorado.
Attached Thumbnails
rmir2.gif