View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:53 (Ref:1876087)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Only problem with Action is they do skimp on detail a bit. But they do have some other extra features which almost make up for it. Action are where Minichamps were late 90's which is no bad thing!

I have the Indy 500 winner which is a bit shoddy (still worth having). The Champcars they did were pretty neat though, like that 99 car you got V! (I still need that BTW....). Although later on, they got a bit lazy and didn't change the chassis details.....I think the 2005 cars they were still using casts from 2000.

Minichamps perfect the cars nowadays, I can't wait to see the job they have done for the chrome Macs!

Hot Wheels, I shall not speak of them.