View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2024, 21:05 (Ref:4197190)   #476
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Yes, if you do decide to drive and park, the Quai Louis Blanc car park next to the river will be fine, and probably your best option, unless they randomly change the Driver's Parade route this year (they haven't used the tunnel or Quai Louis Blanc as part of the parade route for years now), plus you're parked conveniently for when you want to head back across the river to get back to base.
Yeah, that was my first thought, I must admit. But the idea of a morning at the circuit, pit walk etc. followed by a trip into town for lunch and then some of the parade and then returning with a leisurely stroll back up and out for a familiar journey back to base has it's appeal. I hadn't realised that they don't use the tunnel any more, but it's been a while since I've done the parade now. Is there a map, of the usual route anywhere?