View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2003, 09:15 (Ref:678399)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is good. Some nice footage and interviews and so on. Not enough of the night, but there never is for me. Also, not enough in-car footage either.

As always, the one thing which really bugs me is the add-on commentary, by the same guy who's been doing it for some time. For some reason, having hugely enjoyed the old RLM commentaries, having someone add-on a commentary to the already edited footage really annoys me, especially when he makes it sound as though he watching it unfold before him for the first time......

All in all though, these faults aside, a good DVD. A must for the LM fanatic.