View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2023, 05:47 (Ref:4139501)   #71
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Are you sure about that?

The FIA took a payment to be able to officiate. They know the only other option was FOM would get somebody else to do it.
Yes - that is why the Concorde agreement is between the FIA and the competitors.

It is also the reason that the FIA was able to stipulate / prevent Russian and Belarussian competition in motorsport (including F1).

A lot of discussion regarding the option available to the teams if the FIA started to move away from the Concorde agreement was covered in FTOTP - https://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109