View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2022, 21:15 (Ref:4096910)   #18
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
I will just wait for Daytona 2023 and come here to see who is willing to bet 100 USD that there are not going to be Safety Car periods. I will bet my house on my side.
No one will take that unrealistic bet, obviously. Everyone here understands how it works, take what they write in that context. I think it is unfair to hint that any views on this are due to ignorance in this community. If we are going to have this discussion let’s give each other a bit of credit.

And when people sit down to watch this racing they are doing so with a decent level of knowledge of this. Accepting the compromises that have been made and watching for what it is. The positives, for them, of Daytona, sports cars, camaraderie (competitors, 10-10ths members), or even the physical experience of being there, outweighs the negatives.

But it is an interesting topic, and I’ll give my view on it in a minute, and it deserves to be discussed.

Last edited by Adam43; 31 Jan 2022 at 21:24.