View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2022, 22:06 (Ref:4096914)   #20
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree with much of what you said Adam, and I'm trying to think of other methods that would be fair and safe, but really scratching my head.

Code 60 is brought up often, but when you have track vehicles out there it can be problematic if there aren't gaps in traffic. Trying to get a big truck, or snatch tractor across the track and back to its parking spot could be a dangerous situation for the equipment, and race, drivers.

I am hoping somebody comes up with a better solution in the future, but for now we have to deal with the fact that safety cars under multi-class racing structures are complex to operate!