Thread: WEC 2016 WEC Discussion
View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2016, 19:49 (Ref:3673775)   #1231
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Sorry, I can't sympathize. What happened to their refueling from last year? I thought Porsche had a magic system that gave them an advantage and it was disallowed? Now they still have an advantage (along with Toyota), is it still there or is it really the ACO's fault? Is the fact that Audi pits first by design, on the ACO's part? Or is the equivalence wrong? Or maybe it's Audi not getting the mileage from their car? Everyone is quick to say the rule makers got it wrong when Audi doesn't win. That's how I see it. No one said that when they were winning. FCY's can happen at any time, If Audi pit during them, that's their choice. They don't have to, no one forces them to. There are alternate strategies if they know they can't go further on a stint.