Thread: SVG on Facebook
View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2023, 08:28 (Ref:4147000)   #6
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Surely it is not right for MS to wear so many hats and be part of the media presentation. To do what he has done this last round is just unethical. As a kingpin in Supercars and the Gen 3 development he seems to now be mandating he is the only one in the paddock with freedom of speach.
He, it seems, can say what he likes about any driver yet they have to say only nice things about the car (that Skaife is so personally invested in) Saying nothing is not an option for drivers.

He is an arrogant dick.

I just think his position is untenable and he should stand down from the commentary / media side. I wouldnt miss him one iota. There are others more suitable for the job.

I realise this is a personal opinion.... and there are no doubt others that, as he seems to, thinks the sun shines out of his behind.
It’s the opinion of nearly anyone that has to listen to his 10 cliche vocabulary.A few years ago Speedcafe ran of poll of favourite Supercar TV commentators.Skaife was down near the bottom with pit reporters like Andrew Jones.
Both him and Crompton are hopelessly conflicted and need to decide whether they want to be commentators or Supercar office holders.