View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2004, 01:11 (Ref:1125674)   #11
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Cochran
It's about time you people realised this is MY category - I took it on I built it up and I was te only one to have the guts to keep going. I decide what happens to the category - nobody else.
So Mr Cochrane (note the respect!) can you tells us what its like to be criticised from pillar to post about many things you do?

I am sure the public doesnt see all the trials and tribulations you have to go thru to keep achieving record crowds, record television audiences, opening the series up to new markets, and keeping 35 cars on the grid without their owners killing each other....

An insight here would be very much appreciated.

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House