Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2024, 14:32 (Ref:4190763)   #466
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Someone recommended the book to me - I couldn't remember who - although they really needn't have. It was always a case of whether I could justify the outlay. Then I saw it new on eBay for over 40% off and went for it. It's huge! And beautifully presented in a sturdy slip case.

I have the blue stickered 100 years hat as well. I couldn't get one at the circuit and had to wait until they did another run in August. I got them for myself and my son and his partner. Mine is behind me right now on my bookshelf - like your's, not destined to be worn.