View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2022, 16:27 (Ref:4104804)   #5
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
The high attrition rate was what really put me off. There was definitely some good racing in there, but seeing so many cars getting trashed wasn't what I personally wanted to see.
I'd have thought a lot of the rounds (especially Lydden) are going to be closer to 'traditional' rallycross in terms of jumps so we're less likely to see struts smashed through bonnets. It's been a while since the last race but from memory there was a general improvement in reliability through the season, we saw cars retiring more from mistakes and crashes rather than outright mechanical problems.

Also the electric car has been built specifically with NRX in mind and is probably a bit closer to the Extreme E type buggy so will probably handle jumps better anyway. Going to wait and see what the next few months bring in terms of news/entries/track layout but definitely blocking off the Lydden weekend for the minute.