Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2020, 15:54 (Ref:3998739)   #430
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
You call that artificial, but I think it is the right thing to do, especially if it keeps raining like it did in the last half of the LeMans Cup race.
The LMP3 cars were still faster than the GT cars, and I don't think it would be a particularly good idea to have the slower cars at the front when visibility is poor.
I mean yes while it's sort of a shame it is probably still the right thing to do, they did it one year at ALMS Long Beach IIRC too. Plus they probably do not want a start like this again with the slow traffic jam mess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1kJhxfkeFw