Thread: IMSA 2023 IMSA Season
View Single Post
Old 15 May 2023, 13:06 (Ref:4156248)   #445
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I agree with the format questions. Do we really need 2 classes if everyone is in the same machinery? Could a sub trophy for Ams work? I think it looks bad for the pro class to be beaten by the am class. It just doesn't seem like a needed thing now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It’s there so the fully professional teams have a chance a chance at a trophy.
I think they can sell it to guys like Jon Potter and they get an actual class win not a sub class, and if they do it right they get to win.

I think it's more likely to see Pro leave cause no one but Lexus and Corvette left in it