View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2017, 13:15 (Ref:3724643)   #1
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What series do you watch?

I was thinking about my motorsport viewing habits earlier and realised that 5 years ago I used to watch single seaters and only a bit of sportscars. I'd watch GP3, GP2 and F1, IndyCar etc. Now I don't watch any of them, but I do watch a lot more sportscars. So I decided to make a poll of all the decently big series to see how everybodies viewing habits compare.

So here is a list of all the major sportscar series, most of the relevant national series for the majority of the forum, and some other outlying series. I realise some will not be happy that not everything is included, but going back several pages on this forum, these are the main ones. I've separated the big events from their series (some of us might watch Le Mans, but not WEC, or Sebring, but not IMSA, or even Spa 24, but not the rest of blancpain), to see if there's a significant difference between the big events and the little events. And I've also thrown in TCR International - whilst it's a touring car series, we're seeing a lot of them in GT series as classes now, so worth looking at.

And before the usual crew turn up and ruin this thread, I'll head off the usual remarks now. This thread is not for telling us how awful motorsport has become, or how terrible the ACO are, or how amazing DPis are and they should replace WEC because P1 is dead etc. We've got enough of that stuff in every other thread. This is just to see who is watching what.